[Coming back at the end of November!]
As part of the 03.05.19 Library Overhaul, the Monthly Spotlight aims to give well-written, underrated, and largely undiscovered stories that haven’t received the recognition or popularity it may deserve according to its Virtual Bookshelf score.
All novels must have:
- An overall score of 9 or higher
- Been released for at least three weeks
- Actively updated in the last month (of the spotlight post) with at least 4 medium length chapters
Novels must have below view statistics on the corresponding platforms to be considered underrated/undiscovered:
|Wattpad||< 1,000||< 5,000|
|Webnovel||< 30,000||< 100,000|
|Royal Road||< 5,000||< 30,000|
|Inkitt||N/A*||< 20 reviews*|
|Tapas||< 3,000||< 20,000|
* reader views not shown
Each book title listed will have:
- A brief synopsis (around 3 sentences) based on the synopsis given by the author
- Some key/unique highlights/defining points (in bullets) of the story
There is no maximum or minimum to the number of novels listed on each Monthly Spotlight post. Some stories may be repeated from month to month if they still qualify as underrated. The most recent month’s listing will be featured at the top of this page.
You can submit stories for potential feature here through the Official Discord.
Previous Monthly Spotlight Posts:
||| – March 2019 – |||